turbodecoder / prodecoder – professional mechanical and electronic key learning devices lockmith tools UK
Interface J2534 is included in the package.
“BMW OBD-Prog” is a standalone device for electronic key registration onBMW vehicles (model years 2005-2013).
Supported cars: E60, E65, E66, E70, E71, E81, E82, E87, E88, E90, E91, E92, E93with key authentication units CAS1, CAS2, CAS3, CAS3+, including SOPT andSOPT+ enabled mode.
SOPT+ protective mode restrains access to data needed for key registration. CAS unit reprogramming is required to bypass protection. “BMW OBD-Prog” allows doing it in automatic mode.
Attention! The device is not intended for illegal use.
Key features and distinctions
- CAS unit programming through OBD-II connector.
- SOPT enabled systems support (ISTA-P 39-42).
- NEW!!!!! SOPT+ enabled systems support (ISTA-P 43 -50 and above).
- Simple and convenient interface (no buttons, no complicated instructions).
- Fully automatic operation.
- Fast programming protocol (it takes 10-20 seconds for SOPT and earlier, 8 minutes for version SOPT+).
- Support for original keys (315, 433, 868 MHz) and PCF7936 transponder.
- Up to 10 key could be registered in one CAS unit. 11th key will be registered as first.
- Internet updates capability (by serial number request).
- DTC clear function*.
- ELV (steering wheel blocking) synchronization function*.
- Unblocking door locks, disabling alarm system*.
* – functions performed automatically